Private Mailbox Rental
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at Buddy's Mail Room. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free “Mail Check” — Call ahead to see if you have mail — no wasted trips.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at Buddy's Mail Room you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.
- Minimum mailbox contract of 3, 6 or 12 months
- One time set up fee of $25 (NON REFUNDABLE)
- Must have 2 current forms of acceptable ID (NO EXCEPTION!)
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Driver's License (CA ONLY)
- Vehicle Regristration Card
- State ID (CA ONLY)
- Alien Regristation Card
- Auto Insurance Policy
- Goverment ID
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Home Insurance Policy
- University ID
- Voter Registration Card
- Current Lease
- Armed Forces ID
- Current Deed of Trust
- Current Mortgage
NON- FORMS OF ID
- Birth Certificate
- Credit Card
- Company ID
- Social Security Card
- Membership Card
- Utility Bill Statement
- Small Mailbox / $13 month 3 MONTHS = $39.00
- Small Mailbox / $12 month 6 MONTHS = $72.00
- Small Mailbox / $10 month 12 MONTHS = $120.00
- Medium Mailbox / $16 month 3 MONTHS = $48.00
- Medium Mailbox / $15 month 6 MONTHS = $90.00
- Medium Mailbox / $13 month 12 MONTHS = $156.00
- Large Mailbox / $23 month 3 MONTHS = $69.00
- Large Mailbox / $22 month 6 MONTHS = $132.00
- Large Mailbox / $22 month 12 MONTHS = $240.00